Is it just me who gets excited when the word "Wedding" is even mentioned in a conversation? Or is it you as well?
If you are anything like me, you will embark upon this 'fun journey' right away where you can put ideas together and work towards the "list" and start planning on the wedding dress, the bridesmaid's gifts, gift for the mother of the bride, the cake, the venue, the invitations, the stationary that you want to use, etc and etc. and every little detail that needs your attention. Hope this blog may give you a little breather to sit back and get some ideas on the MOST important accessory: Jewelry, if not the rest of your list.
Jewelry, as we all know has always been an integral part of any wedding, be it with any theme: boho, classy, vintage, over the top, princess or any others that one can think of. But, regardless of the theme being used, complimentary jewelry for the bride, the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, is always dealt with high emotions, patience, and intensive planning.
Showcasing some ideas that reflect jewelry styles to compliment the style of the gowns. My favorite though is the Princess Wedding Gown below:
Princess Wedding Gown with the perfect satin heels is beautifully spruced with that perfect splash of pastel lavender color via 'Soraya Cuffs With Amethyst'.
Classy Gown with stunning heels with a gold finish looks stunning with 'Ella Earrings With Pearls and Labradorite Gemstone'.
Bohemian Inspired Gown With Croquet Heels, with the beauty of 'Amy Necklace With Labradorite Gemstone'.
Aren't these combinations and suggestions simply perfect? Now, let's talk about the COLOR of THE YEAR that you may be able to incorporate in your wedding or of a loved one this year.
DID YOU KNOW?
Check out the beautiful amalgamation of the stunning color into this beautiful 3 tier cake.
Or in the form of decoration with this stunning flower arrangement.
Other Wedding Trends to look out for 2019
- Use of Velvet In linens, bridesmaids dresses, bowties, suits, and as a way to add additional texture to bouquets and boutonnieres
- Wedding Dressed With Sleeves along with convertible gowns: Post ceremony, consider removing the top layer of the skirt to reveal a new, sleeker style for your reception.
- Specialty food trucks: food trucks have become a popular alternative to traditional plated or buffet-style meals. While the concept may not be new, it has allowed for a completely new type of food truck to emerge: Specialty.
- Couples are now handwriting notes to guests themselves (or having them calligraphed)
- Usage of Pampas Grass: These breezy florals are perfect for hanging upside down in bulk to create a statement piece over the head table
- Balloon backdrop: Balloons are one of the most fun ways to add whimsy and color to your celebration. We’ve seen them used on tables and in couples’ portraits in past years, but now we’re seeing them used to make a statement.
- Sending Gifts through Venmo
Hope the read was as much fun for you as it was for me. It is a delight to walk down the memory lane and think of one's own wedding.
Is there a topic you would like for me to blog on? Share your candid thoughts.